Executive Search is ordinarily retained or mandated. This recruitment option involves a committed search approach using all of our resources to deliver a credible short-list of infrastructure specific candidates quickly. We use direct head-hunting and networking to identify the very best candidates in the market that are usually not active. Our unique approach compared to other head-hunters and search consultancies is that our team prior to their current roles have worked within the infrastructure sector on a professional basis. Also, unlike other providers we wholly focus on the infrastructure sector and use this knowledge and network accordingly.
Our Executive Search Strategy
Infrasearch’s Executive Search approach is predicated on industry knowledge and experience. We use our extensive sector specific network to identify the very best professionals whether they are actively seeking a new role or not thus bringing all candidate options to the table. Because of our experience and credibility in the market we are confidently able to identify and engage the very best professionals ahead of others.
We have completed an extensive range of executive search assignments on a global basis in the following infrastructure sub-sectors:
- Environment – Utilities, Energy, Waste & Renewables
- Economic – Transport – Roads, Rail, Air/Ports
- Social – Education, Health, Accommodation
- Construction – Commercial Contractors, Residential House-building
We have assisted clients globally in following types of organisations:
- SPV, FM, Operational & Asset Management
- Infra Sponsors & Developers
- Finance Houses – Banks, Investors and Infrastructure Funds
- Consultancy/Advisory Firms – Financial/Accountancy, Technical and Planning
Our completed assignments have included delivering candidates in the following disciplines:
- Finance (Commercial & Operational)
- Operational (SPV / Asset Management)
- Executive Management (Board level, CEO, MD)
- Legal (Practice & Industry)
Please get in touch in relation to your own requirement and we would be more than happy to share specific examples and case studies in relation to similar assignments we have delivered.